Total Machine Creatures
I Don't Have A Soul//I have Software
09 April 2007
consumating
About a week ago I joined Consumating. There's a lot of fun stuff to do on there, which I take advantage of - like, Questions of the Week and Photocontests and "toys". But the one thing that always seemed so daunting was taking part in a "conversation" which essentially a thread. Someone makes a statement or proposes a question, and everyone with a consumating profile is invited to chime in.

I started my second conversation thread about...26 minutes ago. People cannot stop themselves from commenting on this question. It's kind of amazing seeing people being so passionate about something and such a rapid rate, without being belligerent or too insulting about it.

I mean, on comic book message boards & stuff, if someone disagreed with me, or one of the following posters who felt the needed to challenge any opinion inferred from a generally objective question...new assholes abound!

Kind of intense.

You can view the conversation here (probably need to log onto consumating first).

Powered by ScribeFire.

Labels: , ,