Total Machine Creatures
I Don't Have A Soul//I have Software
07 June 2007
Blegrh (A Working War)
It's too late in the day to be "too early in the day".

I may be going through fiction withdrawal.
It's still days before the next episode of Doctor Who.
I had to stop reading my non-fiction book.
She kept talking about all this great fiction.
It kept making me feel as if I were missing out on something.
Been trying to not ingest too much video as well.
I think film is a totalitarian medium in its nature.
Video, its bastard cousin, isn't that much better.
So check the links on the left to see what
music I've been bumping.

*sigh*

Please send me alcoholic energy beverages and loose disease infested hussies.
Otherwise I will continue to go outside to smoke more cigarettes.

--

sent via mobile device...

Labels: , ,