Total Machine Creatures
I Don't Have A Soul//I have Software
29 June 2007
Doctor Who News

So as posted earlier, Rich Johnston reveals that Martha Jones will be returning to Doctor Who next season. However, according to The Mirror Martha will no longer be the Doctor's full-time companion. A brand new cast member will be brought on, but Martha will still continue to make appearances.

But the new arrival prompts Martha, played by Freema Agyeman, to take a bit of a back-seat. She is expected to flit in and out of the show, also popping up in spin-off series Torchwood.


Also:

Freema will definitely not be appearing in the Christmas special, which starts filming next week - Kylie Minogue will be helping out the Doctor instead.


*KYLIE MINOGUE + DOCTOR WHO*


Wow. I think I may have to slit my wrists after watching the Christmas Special, because I doubt my life is going to get any better than that. Still, I'd like to see more of Martha's development in season 4, and see who the next full-time companion will be.


Sigh.



Powered by ScribeFire.