Total Machine Creatures
I Don't Have A Soul//I have Software
02 June 2007
I AM SUCH A SUCKER FOR THIS CRAP

Waiting around today. I have stuff that needs to be done, but the heat always makes that hard. Maybe I'll install my air-con. Maybe I'll just watch this over & over again:



On a side note, Forbidden Planet International's Blog linked to my post about about Nerds. It's interesting that I seem to be getting more traffic on this blog, than my comic book blog. Can someone explain why that is? Is it because I'm still complaining about how klunky BSG is? Is it because I mentioned Doctor Who?


P.S. I don't believe the rumors that Doctor Who will be ending with the exit of Russell Davies. How many producers/writing teams do you think the original series went through during it's 26 yeas? The prospect of their being a new guard on the show is exciting to me, as long as Davies is allowed to execute whatever grand plan he has in store for us humble viewers. Basically, don't fuck with Davies's story, but don't be scared to bring on somebody else to tell a wholly new story. Whatever. I'm hung over.


I need coffee.



Powered by ScribeFire.