Total Machine Creatures
I Don't Have A Soul//I have Software
18 June 2007
This Week's Doctor Who
I would love to talk to you about this week's episode of Doctor Who, but I think my brain might still be in shambles from it. I'll get back to you after I spend the rest of the day looking up continuity questions on Wikipedia and re watch the episode. I'm glad to see that the next two episodes are dedicated to this story line. Wow. Go watch it for yourself.

UPDATE: I'm very confused by all of this. According to Wikipedia, I was correct in assuming that the Master should not have Time Lord physiology, following the events of the 1996 Television Movie. Also, issues with the Doctor's TARDIS being the last one... I just hope all these loose threads are either tied up neatly by the end of the season, or are at least dealt with in some fashion (I don't need resolution; I need acknowledgment). I'm still trying to place where all the pieces are coming from, seeing as to how adeptly all of these elements were spread across the season. Like I said, my brain is still in shambles.

Also, Vote Saxon


Powered by ScribeFire.

Labels: ,