Total Machine Creatures
I Don't Have A Soul//I have Software
03 July 2007
news - Rmail

According to Beaucoup Kevin Marvel is in talks with Michael Agrusso (responsible for the possibly over exposed Mac/PC ad parodies which pit a Marvel action figures against a DC action figures) to produce similar videos for the Marvel website. It begs two questions:

1. Who would win in an ad? Plastic Thor, or plastic Supmerman?

2. Is overtly insulting a fellow publisher really ok?


Sure stuff like this is great for fans to produce, but have we gone back to the days when Marvel & DC dedicate letters columns to subtely dissing "the competition"?


Then I came across this picture:


All I heard in my head was "Hello. I'm a Gertrude Stein," and I thought that was funny.


In "real" news, Dean Haspiel & Michael Fiffe are bringing Immortal and Panorama to print in October. Image Comics will be printing both strips (which debuted on Act-I-Vate) in a single book simply named Brawl.


Also, Paul Gravett (hearts) Krazy Kat


Oh, and there was this:

Link - Tue, 03 Jul 2007 10:50:30 GMT - Feed (1 subs)

Sent using Rmail R|mail.
Visit here to unsubscribe from Better Living Through Graphic.
Recommended Feeds/Actions