Total Machine Creatures
I Don't Have A Soul//I have Software
21 September 2007
Mysticism Links for This Week

This video has been floating around here for quite some time, but I thought I'd finally share it. Seriously, I watch this video maybe once a week as inspiration.

Similarly, Alejandro Jodorowski is interviewed in the new issue of Fortean times. He talks about Psychomagick a bit, and how his creative works are a direct extension of that practice.

In other news, Lupa over at Key 64 has a decent breakdown of the psychological journey in Neon Genesis Evangelion, and how it directly relates to the shamanic journey. One of these days I'll get my shit right and write something extensive about the series use of Christian Mystic/Gnostic/Occult imagery. Maybe after I go back to school...

Labels: