Total Machine Creatures
I Don't Have A Soul//I have Software
24 June 2007
Nerd Addendum

So, I sat around most of today, pretending to clean while re-watching The Empire Strikes Back and looking at potential graduate schools, when I stumbled upon this.


I often wonder if it's only geeks & nerds who understand how fun these tests really are. Like, if you don't know what "E=MC^2" actually stands for, are you going to think it's funny that an internet quiz asks you if you do know what it stands for? Also, how can you not know? Haven't you seen Young Einstein?


Also, how do you not know who The Bakula is?


Anyway, all of this internet activity reminded me of one other recent occurrence that should probably have made the list.


31. You actively discuss the variations in different schools' MLS Programs.

32. You know what "MLS" stands for.

33. You are really really excited to get an MLS.

34. Immediately after this conversation, you discuss that MySpace sucks, not because it is destroying art and culture, but because the interface is an eyesore.

35. Everyday, you consider re-joining MySpace because you are lonely.



Powered by ScribeFire.

Labels: